Monday, June 29, 2009

More Life On The Farm





As you can see by these photos, life on the farm is rough. We have nephew Tom's horses crazing the fields and our mule Monty gets to be with the horses instead of the chickens!
It's also that time of year when baby chicks arrive. I hatched out eggs the same time I had a broody hen so I gave her some eggs as well. When eggs where hatched I gave her all the babies, she's a happy little mama.
Time also for new laying chicks (black ones) and the meat birds (yellow ones). Not to mention it's pig time.
Of course the one pic shows really how hard life is, that would be Kelsey sleeping in the hammock!
So for pics we have Kelsey and Monty Mule, Ashley and Tom's horse Coon, Kelsey and the tom turkey, What the evening sky is like around here at times, Kelsey in the hammock, mama hen and chicks and the chicks.









1 comment:

Tamsen said...

Oh my, when did the girls get so big!? Am I old?